Here is the list of latest Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 116 vacancies open in Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department as follows:
Animal Husbandry Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2016: 116 posts
- Post Name: Vehicle Driver
- Age Limit as on 1st Sept 2016: 18-35 years
- Qualification: 8th class passed or equivalent examination and Valid license for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and 5 years experience in driving
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Driving Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 1st Oct 2016
- Deadline: 1st Oct 2016
Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Dept Animal Husbandry Asst Recruitment 2016: 859 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 20-30 years
- Qualification: 8th, 10th and 12th from a recognized Board
- Application Procedure: Apply offline
- Deadline: 11th Nov 2015
Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 for 1 post of Driver (Closed)
Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Chandigarh had always presented them in the well – organized manner to fill the appropriate positions by the efficient manpower. The detail got published currently is to make the staffing of the candidates. The detail having processed is for one post of Driver associated to which the eligibility points got discussed underneath:
Age Limit: The age got announced under the limits of 20 years to 25 years. The reckoning of the age needed making on the date 1st Jan 2015 as publicized by the Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Chandigarh. The basic age, however, will get relaxed for the reserved community candidates.
Educational Qualification: The possession of the academic is the related process of complete eligibility. The age obligation got mentioned as Matriculation passed or the comparable qualification. The requirement associated the most with the candidates is to have the valid driving license and must also having the one year experience of driving of the public transport.
Fee Schedule: The announced fee detail needed to get the absolute registration got mentioned as Rs. 200 and the fee announced paying via the Demand Draft (DD). The fee must get payable at Chandigarh drawn in the favour of joint director, Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Chandigarh.
Selection Process: The selection criterion is the most integral process of making the selection of the candidates. The features getting notified for the choice of the candidates is the test and the interview session. The verification of the documents is also an associated process to make the complete selection.
Application Submission: The capitulation of the claim for the registration is the process arranged for the candidates that are eligible as per the announced norms and regulations. The obligation on the eligible candidates is to send the application that is under the arranged format as specified by the Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Chandigarh. The application filled is to send with the related certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: 11tH Nov 2015: The final permitted time until which the request greeting will get entertained. The applications after the interlude are of no use and the candidature of the candidates will get cancelled out.
Vital Link: Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department, Chandigarh had permitted the associated linkage underside that will enable the candidates to get associated with the recruitment notification and the application for registration:
- Applicants for making the presence for the interview session will not get entertained with the Travelling Allowance (TA) or Daily Allowance (DA). The necessary expenses are to pay by the candidates.
- The eligible candidates on the basis of the application reception will get intimated via the necessary correspondence.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|