Allahabad High Court is also known as another name High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The Allahabad High Court was established in the year 1950 at Allahabad. The official website of the high court is www.allahabadhighcourt.in, where the candidate can get more information about the court like Judgments, Orders, Cases, Administration, Cause List, Status Report, Publications, Contacts, Addresses, Notifications and recruitment section. We do the same work here to provide you the latest recruitment projects by Allahabad High Court.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016: 63 Vacancies
- Post Name: Personal Assistant
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 21-35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree and good knowledge of Stenography speed of 100 wpm in English shorthand & 40 wpm in English Typewriting
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Deadline: 14th July 2016
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016: 95 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Law Clerk (Trainee)
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 21-26 years
- Qualification: Law Graduate
- Selection Procedure: Interview, Screening Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Speed Post
- Deadline: 30th June 2016
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016: 84 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service-2016
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 45 years
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type), Main Written Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in and Hard Copy of the Online submitted application form may be downloaded/printout before 23rd June 2016
- Deadline: 18th June 2016
- Deadline for submission of Hard Copies: 23rd June 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 31st July 2016
Allahabad High Court Recruitment of 2341 Post for Jr Assistant & Paid Apprentice: (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2341 Posts for Jr Assistant & Paid Apprentice.
- Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 01-07-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 12th from any recognized Board/University. Urdu & Hindi knowledge is required for posts with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Computer Type Test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.750/- + Bank Charges (for UR & OBC Category), Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges (for SC/ST category).
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Deadlines: 30th Sept, 2014
- Last date for Payment of Fees: 1st Oct, 2014.
- Download of Exam Admission Ticket Date: 10th Oct, 2014 to 18th Oct, 2014.
- Exam Date: 18th Oct, 2014.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 for the 1060 posts of Process Served, Peon and other posts (Closed)
Allahabad High Court is a very supreme authorization which makes the justice with associated people when it comes to any issue or it is matter of recruiting the applicants. The announcement which is required to get by the applicants recently is for the 1060 posts of Process Served, Peon and other posts and the detail concerning is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 1st July 2014 the age required to attain by the applicants is the 18 years minimum and maximum age required to attain is the 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Tube well Operator- cum – Electrician: Applicants must be junior high school passed with holder of valid driving license.
- Process Server: Candidates are mentioned to be high school passed.
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash
- Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolle/ Bhisti/ Liftman: The requirement associated with the applicants under both the post is to junior high school passed.
- Sweeper- cum- Farrash: Applicants are required that they must be 6th class passed for the post.
Fees Schedule: The registration fee which is required to pay by the applicants is Rs. 500 for the general and Rs. 350 for the reserve category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that are appropriate are being mentioned that official website of Allahabad High Court to make the online registration which is the method announced.
- 21st August 2014 to 12th Sep 2014: Dates that had been provided to make the online submission of application.
- 21st August 2014 to 13th Sep 2014: Dates under which applicants must make the payment of fee.
- 17th Sep 2014 to 26th Sep 2014: Tentative dates mentioned for downloading the application form.
- 27th Sep 2014: Date provided for the examination.
- The need of the official advertisement is to fulfill via the linkage below:
- To apply for the post online the link admissible is as below:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 – Apply for UP Higher Judicial Service Examination: The place of high supremacy where the each and every aspect is being judged with the high preciseness and the proclaimed results are of high accuracy is the high courts. Allahabad High Court is not an exception. The announcement put forward is being counted under the UP Higher Judicial Service Examination and category wise allotted seats are as below:
Age limit: The primitive factor which is being most important to consider is the age possession. Allahabad High Court had demanded this possession to be 35 years to 45 years on the date 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement which will make the applicants appropriate for the post is the advocacy practices to be performed for not less than 7 years on the date 1st Jan 2015.
Fees Schedule: The payment of fee is one of the integral process and procedure which is being mentioned to be Rs. 600 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 850 for the general category applicants by the Allahabad High Court.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of Allahabad High Court is being the need to make use by the applicants and this application in the printed form must be dispatched along with the required documents.
- 19th May 2014 to 18th June 2014: Starting date and last date to apply for the post online.
- 23rd June 2014: Last date until which the print out of the application could be sorted out.
- 3rd July 2014: Last date to receive the applications.
- 20th July 2014: date being decided for the preliminary examination.
- Official advertisement is being thoroughly assorted from the web portal that is being mentioned below:
- The online registration for the post is possible at the web portal below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|