Clerks in banks the most popular job in India but treated as very competitive. Lots of candidates apply for the post every year. But don’t worry now the public sector banks has various vacancies for clerks. Allahabad bank has also announced the recruitment project for various staff. The eligibility criteria for the vacancies like qualification, age limit, computer knowledge, languages and other details is given below. You can find also the reference links at the end of the post like official website of Allahabad bank, recruitment notification, fee deposit links and important links which are important to apply for “Allahabad Bank Recruitment Clerks 2016”.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016: 60 Vacancies
- Post Name: Specialist Officer
- Chartered Accountant/Financial Analyst: 50 posts
- Security Officer: 05 posts
- Civil Engineer: 04 posts
- Electrical Engineer: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 1st April 2016: 20-35 years
- Chartered Accountant/Financial Analyst: Passed final Exam for Chartered Accountant or Graduate and CFA/ICWA/Full tie MBA (Finance)/Full Time PGDBM (Finance)
- Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
- Civil Engineer: BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineer: B.E/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering
- Selection Process: Online Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.allahabadbank.in
- Deadline: 30th May 2016
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2015 of 21 Post for Part Time Sweeper: (closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 21 post for Part Time Sweeper.
- Age Limit: 18-31 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Below SSC (5th Pass).
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website www.allahabadbank.com
- Deadlines: 18th July, 2015
Total Vacancies: Allahabad Bank is conveying a qualified opportunity advantage to decide Ten (10) candidates for the post of Security Officers in Specialist Cadre.
Minimum Qualification/Age Limit and Experience: Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any stream with the minimum time period of experience in the concerned discipline. The age of candidates will be less than thirty five (35) years as on 1st Jan, 2015.
Mode of Selection for Recruitment 2014 in Allahabad Bank: The merit of previous academic record is the main fact too short list the names of candidates. After that, only selected candidates will be liable to appear for a personal interview and common competitive written paper.
How to Apply:Allahabad bank made very simple way to apply. If the candidates followed these instructions, then they will not find any difficulty.
- Firstly, go to Allahabad bank official website that is www.allahabadbank.in
- Click on the recruitment option for download the fee payment challan
- Now fill this fee payment challan correctly in Block letters
- Remember your email id which you filled during this posts application form
- Now go to the nearest Allahabad bank branch for paying fees in cash
- After that again go to www.allahabadbank.in and click on “apply online”
- Fill this application form carefully with personal and fee’s deposit details
- Save this application form format, User id, password for future need
Dates to be Remembered for Allahabad Bank Recruitment:
- Candidates are suggested to register their online application’s profile & fee deposit in between 6th April, 2014 to 22nd April, 2014.
- The closing date of Edit & save of application is 25th April, 2014.
- Candidates can take a print out of duly completed application till 7th May, 2014.
- Selected candidates are liable to serve in any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- The decision of bank regarding selection will be final in all respect.
- You should apply online only
- Fee will not be refundable “OR” Adjustable.
- Fill the application form with correct information otherwise bank can disqualify to candidates.
- We are advised to candidates for fill the application form four or five day before the last date for escaping any system errors.
Important Links for Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2014: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|